Saturday, May 29, 2010

FREE ways to help me fundraise!

Since I had money from the Wildflower season that I didn't finish, they're letting me roll forward the funds to the Nike event so that I'll be able to go up with the team, do the amazing event weekend activities, and have an amazing race! Check out my new fundraising page with the history of Team WTF! http://pages.teamintraining.org/los/nikesf10/sharris

I'm not quite done fundraising, and even if I were, I won't stop 'til event weekend! Now I know you've heard a lot from me about asking for money in the last few months - here are FREE, simple and easy ways to help!
Please share my blog with others that may be interested in any part of my adventure! Please don't forget to click on the ads!
So far the ads have earned me almost $10, so let's see if we can make that grow!

Please keep collecting cans, bottles, and glass for me
I'm still recycling for a cure - you CAN make a difference!

Please put a widget to my fundraising page on your Facebook profile!
Write to me if you're interested!

Nike Women's Marathon magically brings out huge fundraisers because while this is a marathon weekend in the racers' lives, the fundraising fever is contagious and the momentum snowballs as people raise more and more money on behalf of LLS to help find a cure for blood cancers. People return year after year - Legacy Runners - to fundraise on behalf of LLS and run the race! People make HUGE goals and surpass them - last year's top fundraiser raised over $100,000.

Now my goals are not quite as large, but please help me raise valuable money for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. We are racing to save people's lives!

YOU can help be a part of a cure for cancer!

No comments:

Post a Comment